Regent Seven Seas Cruises: Six stars
A luxurious holiday on the seven seas is a dream for any cruise lover - and Regent Seven Seas is a line that makes it happen! Their ships all provide an experience that is sumptuous, relaxing and unforgettable. Cruises are one thing - "Six star" luxury cruises are another! ... Read more
No cruise deals found. Please search again or change the filters.
Shore excursions, specialty restaurants, WiFi, open bars, mini bars, gratuities and more all come as part of the Regent Seven Seas cruise package - so once you're onboard, there's simply nothing to worry about beyond enjoyment. Sail those seas in style!
The Regent fleet
There are four ships in the Regent Seven Seas family, with one more (the Regent Splendour) coming soon:
- Seven Seas Mariner carries just 700 guests, and was updated in 2014 for a sleek, modern look with plenty of marble and polished wood. It is all suites, and its small size allows for some very adventurous and interesting itineraries.
- Seven Seas Navigator is even smaller than the Mariner, with accommodation for 490 guests. Elegant and contemporary, you'd never know her hull was originally constructed as a Soviet satellite tracking ship! 90% of her suites have private balconies.
- Seven Seas Voyager also takes 700 guests, who all enjoy suites with balconies aboard the luxurious ship. The relaxed onboard atmosphere makes for an understated and comfortable holiday.
- Seven Seas Explorer debuted in 2016 and has been lauded as one of the most luxurious cruise ships ever built. Italian Carrara marble, gold leaf and crystal chandeliers abound throughout the vessel, lending a truly opulent feel to this ship.
- Seven Seas Splendour is the newest member of the Regent Seven Seas fleet - she's a sister ship to the Explorer, but has received a number of updates and improvements to give this vessel its own twist.
Life onboard with Regent Seven Seas
While there are certainly elements of traditional cruise ship life with RSS: most guests dress for dinner, there's karaoke and trivia, and broadway-style productions, the intimate nature of the smaller ships does also make itself known. Socialising with others is encouraged and facilitated, and the laid-back luxury atmosphere makes it easy to forge friendships. All ships have an amazing staff to passenger ratio, assuring excellent service in all areas.
Dining and drinking
With a luxury cruise comes gourmet dining! Regent Seven Seas cruises has fantastic food in all its restaurants, and an open-seating policy which means that guests can dine wherever they want, whenever. All onboard restaurants are included in the fare, although some require reservations - such as Prime 7 steakhouse, Signatures and Chartreuse French restaurants, and pan-Asian Pacific Rim. Compass Rose is the flagship restaurant on each ship, serving up European-inspired cuisine and healthy spa options. Tasting menus are available; a wonderful addition. Casual options on each ship include the Pool Grill and La Veranda buffet.
All beverages are included in the Regent experience, from beer and soft drinks to fine wines and premium spirits. They are served with meals or from bars throughout the ship, and an in-suite mini bar will also be replenished as needed.
Entertainment and activities
Casual elegance is a theme which continues into the entertainment and activities available on any Regent Seven Seas cruise. Daytime relaxation and occupation might include a dip in the pool, a workout in the gym, a spa treatment, a few hours whiled away in the library, or some learning with the enrichment program which is curated by Smithsonian. In the evenings, there are events, live music and socialising in the bars and lounges, a casino and a variety of shows in the show lounges.
The shore excursions are included in the cruise fare, and the small ships go to some amazing places: plenty of motivation to get off and explore as much as possible! There is a huge range available, and even more options which incur a small fee - just in case something more extravagant is desired.
Take a look around this page for some great Regent Seven Seas cruises to many different and exotic destinations around the globe! You can also find a cruise on a range of different cruise lines, mainstream, luxury, river and more, elsewhere on Cruise Sale Finder.
Finally, if you want to get a closer look at each of their ships itinerary, click on the links below: