AUD $975total per person
Guarantee Inside StateroomA Sail Away Inside stateroom guarantees an Inside stateroom or better! Your stateroom may be on any deck and...
Guarantee Inside Cabin - Category IXIX
AUD $975total per person
AUD $1171total per person
Guarantee Oceanview StateroomA Sail Away Oceanview stateroom guarantees an Oceanview stateroom or better! Please note that the view may be fully...
Guarantee Ocean View Cabin - Category OXOX
AUD $1,171total per person
AUD $1171total per person
Guarantee Balcony StateroomA Sail Away Balcony stateroom guarantees a Balcony stateroom or better! Please note that the view from your balcony...
Guarantee Balcony Cabin - Category BXBX
AUD $1,171total per person
AUD $1301total per person
Guarantee Mini SuiteA Sail Away Mini-Suite stateroom guarantees a Mini-Suite stateroom or better! Please note that the view from your...
Guarantee Mini Suite - Category MXMX
AUD $1,301total per person
AUD $1315total per person
Inside StateroomThese staterooms include two lower beds that convert to a queen-size bed. Accommodates: 2 - 3 Total...
AUD $1576total per person
Mid-Ship OceanviewLocated mid-ship, you will have easy access to everything. These staterooms feature a large picture window and two...
Mid-Ship Oceanview - Category OBOB
AUD $1,576total per person
Balcony StateroomEnjoy easy access to all the delicious dining and exciting activities on board from your stateroom that includes two...
Mid-Ship Inside StateroomLocated on higher decks near the fun, these staterooms feature two lower beds that convert to a queen-size bed and...
Mid-Ship Inside Stateroom - Category IAIA
AUD $1,642total per person
Family Inside StateroomAn affordable family option, these staterooms include two lower beds that convert to a queen-size bed and two bunk...
Family Inside Stateroom - Category I1I1
AUD $1,642total per person
AUD $1707total per person
Mid-Ship Mini SuiteLocated mid-ship with easy access to everything, these Mini-Suites feature two lower beds that convert to a queen,...
AUD $1707total per person
Connecting Balcony StateroomPerfect for families or groups, these staterooms offer adjoining stateroom options and include two lower beds that...
Connecting Balcony - Category B8B8
AUD $1,707total per person
AUD $1746total per person
Mid-Ship Balcony StateroomEnjoy easy access to all the outdoor fun on the top decks. Your stateroom includes two lower beds that convert to a...
AUD $1772total per person
Oceanview with Large Picture WindowEnjoy a large picture window with amazing forward facing views and two single beds that convert to a queen. ...
Picture Window Oceanview - Category OAOA
AUD $1,772total per person
AUD $2033total per person
Concierge Villa Suite with BalconyLocated mid-ship with easy access to everything, these Suites feature a queen-sized bed and a private...
AUD $2033total per person
Family Ocean View StateroomPerfect for families, these staterooms are near the kids' area and include two single beds that convert to a queen,...
Family Ocean View Cabin - Category O1O1
AUD $2,033total per person
AUD $2046total per person
Connecting Mini SuitePerfect for groups for families together, these staterooms connect to another mini-suite or balcony stateroom....
Connecting Mini Suite - Category M8M8
AUD $2,046total per person
AUD $2098total per person
Aft-Facing Balcony StateroomThese staterooms include two lower beds that convert to a queen-size bed and are aft-facing, so the view from your...
Aft-Facing Large Balcony - Category B1B1
AUD $2,098total per person
AUD $2163total per person
Mini Suite with Large BalconyFeaturing a king-size bed, sofa bed and some include an additional bunk bed. With a private balcony, these...
Mini Suite Large Balcony - Category M6M6
AUD $2,163total per person
AUD $2424total per person
Concierge Penthouse with BalconyThese spacious accommodation feature a large balcony, two lower beds that convert to a queen size bed, a Murphy bed...
Concierge Penthouse with Balcony - Category CBCB
AUD $2,424total per person
AUD $2489total per person
Concierge Family InsidePerfect if you want to bring the kids, these spacious family cabins include two bedrooms and two bathrooms, a living...
Concierge Family Inside Cabin - Category CFCF
AUD $2,489total per person
AUD $2594total per person
Large Balcony StateroomThese staterooms offer incredible views from the balcony, two lower beds that convert to a queen-size bed and...
Large Balcony Stateroom - Category B6B6
AUD $2,594total per person
AUD $3403total per person
The Haven Penthouse Suite with BalconyThese Penthouses have access to The Haven and offer a king-size bed and additional bedding for one, as well as...
The Haven Penthouse Suite - Category HSHS
AUD $3,403total per person
AUD $3663total per person
The Haven Family Villa Suite with BalconyWith enough room for the entire family, these spacious suites offer amazing forward-facing views and are close to...
The Haven Family Villa - Category HAHA
AUD $3,663total per person
AUD $4055total per person
The Haven Forward-Facing PenthouseTake in breathtaking forward-facing views. These Penthouses have access to The Haven and feature a king-size bed...
Forward-Facing Penthouse - Category H7H7
AUD $4,055total per person
AUD $4185total per person
The Haven Aft-Facing PenthouseWith access to The Haven, these Penthouses feature a king-size bed plus dining and sitting areas. They offer an...
Aft-Facing Penthouse - Category H6H6
AUD $4,185total per person
AUD $4577total per person
The Haven Connecting SuiteWith forward facing views and connecting to a balcony stateroom these staterooms are the best way to experience the...
Connecting Suite - Category H8H8
AUD $4,577total per person
AUD $4642total per person
The Haven 2-Bedroom Family VillaPerfect for the family, these Villas are located in The Haven and feature two bedrooms, one with a king-size bed,...
2-Bedroom Family Villa - Category H4H4
AUD $4,642total per person
AUD $14099total per person
The Haven Deluxe Owner's SuiteHidden at the top of the ship, The Haven features the most luxurious, well-appointed accommodations as well as...
Deluxe Owner's Suite - Category H2H2
AUD $14,099total per person
Guarantee Oceanview Stateroom
A Sail Away Oceanview stateroom guarantees an Oceanview stateroom or better! Please note that the view may be fully obstructed, partially obstructed, porthole or picture window. Your stateroom may be on any deck and assigned up to one day prior to embarkation.
- Accommodates: 2
- Total Approx. Size: 160 sq. ft.
Guarantee Balcony Stateroom
A Sail Away Balcony stateroom guarantees a Balcony stateroom or better! Please note that the view from your balcony may be fully obstructed or partially obstructed. Your stateroom may be on any deck and assigned up to one day prior to embarkation.
- Accommodates: 3
- Total Approx. Size: 218 sq. ft.
- Balcony Size: 42 sq. ft.
Guarantee Mini Suite
A Sail Away Mini-Suite stateroom guarantees a Mini-Suite stateroom or better! Please note that the view from your balcony may be fully obstructed or partially obstructed. Your stateroom may be on any deck and assigned up to one day prior to embarkation.
- Accommodates: 2
- Total Approx. Size: 308 - 361 sq. ft.
- Balcony Size: 84 - 101 sq. ft.
Connecting Balcony Stateroom
Connecting Mini Suite
Perfect for groups for families together, these staterooms connect to another mini-suite or balcony stateroom. Located mid-ship with easy access to everything, these Mini-Suites feature two lower beds that convert to a queen-size bed, sofa bed, some feature additional bedding for 1, and a private balcony. Some connect with M8, others with B8.
- Accommodates: 2-4
- Total Approx. Size: 249 sq. ft.
- Balcony Size: 42 sq. ft.
The Haven Penthouse Suite with Balcony
These Penthouses have access to The Haven and offer a king-size bed and additional bedding for one, as well as living and dining areas. With a convenient mid-ship location, they offer a fantastic view from the private balcony.
Accommodates: 3 Total Approx. Size: 500 sq. ft. Balcony Size: 83 sq. ft.
The Haven Family Villa Suite with Balcony
The Haven Connecting Suite
With forward facing views and connecting to a balcony stateroom these staterooms are the best way to experience the luxury and amenities of The Haven and bring the whole family along in an adjoining balcony stateroom.
- Accommodates: 3 - 4
- Total Approx. Size: 447 - 466 sq. ft.
- Balcony Size: 27 - 46 sq. ft.
The Haven 2-Bedroom Family Villa
The Haven Deluxe Owner's Suite
Hidden at the top of the ship, The Haven features the most luxurious, well-appointed accommodations as well as 24-hour butler service, concierge service and private sundeck.
Located in The Haven, these Suites offer amazing ocean views, a wet bar and two spacious balconies. They include a king-size bed, two bathrooms and additional bedding.
- Accommodates: 6
- Total Approx. Size: 1458 sq. ft.
- Balcony Size: 487 sq. ft.
Guarantee Inside Cabin - Category IX
Guarantee Ocean View Cabin - Category OX
Guarantee Balcony Cabin - Category BX
Guarantee Mini Suite - Category MX
Inside Stateroom - Category ID
Inside Stateroom - Category IC
Mid-Ship Oceanview - Category OB
Balcony Stateroom - Category BF
Balcony Stateroom - Category BD
Mid-Ship Inside Stateroom - Category IA
Family Inside Stateroom - Category I1
Mid-Ship Mini Suite - Category MC
Mid-Ship Mini Suite - Category MA
Connecting Balcony - Category B8
Mid-Ship Balcony Stateroom - Category BA
Mid-Ship Balcony Stateroom - Category BC
Picture Window Oceanview - Category OA
Concierge Villa Suite with Balcony - Category CC
Concierge Family Villa Suite - Category CA
Family Ocean View Cabin - Category O1
Connecting Mini Suite - Category M8
Aft-Facing Large Balcony - Category B1
Mini Suite Large Balcony - Category M6
Concierge Penthouse with Balcony - Category CB
Concierge Family Inside Cabin - Category CF
Large Balcony Stateroom - Category B6
The Haven Penthouse Suite - Category HS
The Haven Family Villa - Category HA
Forward-Facing Penthouse - Category H7
Aft-Facing Penthouse - Category H6
Connecting Suite - Category H8
2-Bedroom Family Villa - Category H4
Deluxe Owner's Suite - Category H2
Please note: All prices featured are per person (unless otherwise stated), and include non commission fares (taxes, fees and port expenses). Prices and availability are subject to change due to changes made by the Cruise Companies. Prices quoted are based on payments made via BPAY or bank transfer. Visa and Mastercard payments incur a 1.5% transaction fee.
Day 1Los Angeles Depart: Sun, Dec 15, 2019 @ 15:00
Day 2At Sea
Mon, Dec 16, 2019
Day 3Cabo San Lucas
Arrive: Tue, Dec 17, 2019 @ 10:00
Depart: Tue, Dec 17, 2019 @ 20:00
Arrive: Wed, Dec 18, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Wed, Dec 18, 2019 @ 17:00
Day 5Puerto Vallarta
Arrive: Thu, Dec 19, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Thu, Dec 19, 2019 @ 17:00
Day 6At Sea
Fri, Dec 20, 2019
Day 7At Sea
Sat, Dec 21, 2019
Day 8Los Angeles Arrive: Sun, Dec 22, 2019 @ 07:00
- The Manhattan Room - One of three Main Dining Rooms aboard Norwegian Bliss, The Manhattan Room is where guests can dance in style while listening to live music and enjoying specially curated modern and classic dishes made with the freshest ingredients. deck 7
- Savor Main Dining Room - Balancing classic favorites with unique new dishes, dining at Savor is a must. Offering you an extensive menu of deliciously fresh flavours along with chic and modern decor, visiting this Main Dining Room is always in style. deck 6
- Taste Main Dining Room - Serving a wide variety of cuisine, Taste also offers a stylish and contemporary atmosphere. Plus, with a menu that changes daily, Chef's Signature Dishes and carefully selected wine recommendations, you'll experience a different culinary adventure with every visit to this Main Dining Room. deck 6
- The Haven Restaurant - (Private Access for Guests of The Haven Only) Savour an exclusive array of dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner in a private restaurant serving the finest cuisine. Enjoy stunning vistas indoors or al fresco. deck 18
- Garden Café - Whatever you’re craving, chances are you will find it at the Garden Café. This complimentary, indoor restaurant serves up breakfast, lunch and dinner – and the floor-to-ceiling windows provide picturesque ocean views. In addition to a variety of entrées and side dishes, you’ll find our popular action stations featuring made-to-order omelets and waffles, an Italian pasta station, a carving station with freshly prepared meats sliced to your liking, grilled specialties, ethnic favourites, and a dessert area lined with sweet surprises. deck 16
- COCO’S - Come on by Coco’s because anytime is a good time to savour some chocolate. With savory chocolate pralines, crepes, coffees and more types of divine treats than days of your cruise, Coco’s is the sweetest spot in 678 Ocean Place. deck 6
- Starbucks® - Warm up for your glacier walk with a Caramel Macchiato. Grab a Teavana® Shaken Iced Green Tea Lemonade to sip while lounging on a pristine Caribbean beach. Or recount the day’s excitement with your friends over Chai Lattes and a scone. Come on by Starbucks® to make your vacation even sweeter. deck 6
- Dolce Gelato - What better way to add to an exhilarating ocean walk along The Waterfront than with a delicious scoop of gelato? With so many flavours to choose from, all made fresh onboard, you may want to make it a double. deck 8
- The Bake Shop - Indulge your sweet tooth with decadent treats available à la carte, such as French macarons, chocolate pralines and cupcakes.
- Smokin' Hot BBQ & Hoppin' Live Music - Smoked over hickory, oak and pecan wood, all our meats are infused with delicious flavours – whether ribs, chicken or brisket. Tap your cowboy boots to the beat of live country music and dig into some authentic Texas BBQ. Whether cruising Alaska or the tropics, you’re only a short walk away from the smokehouse. deck 6
- Ocean Blue - Tastefully nautical and temptingly delicious, Ocean Blue is not to be missed for seafood lovers. Whether dining inside or oceanside on The Waterfront, enjoy fantastic vistas and fresh, locally-sourced seafood. Cruising Alaska? Savour fresh Alaska salmon. Island hopping The Caribbean? Scoop up some flavourful ceviche or grilled snapper. Add a little local flavour to your day at Ocean Blue. deck 6
- La Cucina - Enjoy the flavours of the Tuscan countryside al fresco alongside the sea, or indoors at tables with room for old friends and new. Dine on classic dishes where you can taste the freshness of every tomato used to make an exquisitely delicious sauce. Try a twist on a classic like lobster fettuccine, or keep it purist with a pasta carbonara. Just when you think you’re out, they’ll pull you back in with a toasty espresso and some macadamia nut ice cream. Delizioso! deck 8
- Food Republic - Travel somewhere new with every delicious bite at Food Republic. Savour a fusion of foods and cultures from around the globe. Travel to Peru to scoop up some ceviche. Jet away to Japan and try a new kind of sushi roll, or have a hearty helping of noodles from China. With a variety of familiar favourites and unique additions from around the globe, you can travel the world without ever leaving the ship. deck 8
- Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville® At Sea - Quit searchin' for your lost shaker of salt, it’s right here in Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville at Sea. Take a bite out of paradise with signature items like the Cheeseburger in Paradise. Sip on a Who’s to Blame Margarita. Or sit back and groove along to island-inspired live music at this a la carte dining venue. Inspired by the lyrics and lifestyle of Jimmy Buffett, this isn’t just a restaurant. It’s a state of mind. deck 17
- Cagney’s Steakhouse - Steak is the standard at our American-style steakhouse. Pull up a seat along The Waterfront and take your pick from premium cuts. Your mouth will water, so sip your favourite cocktail in anticipation. And don’t forget to order our made-from-scratch jumbo crab cakes and a side of our famous truffle fries. deck 8
- Teppanyaki - Flying egg. Onion volcanoes. Twirling knives. The sizzles and surprises never cease at our authentic Japanese hibachi restaurant. Sit around a lively shared table as a skillful chef slices, chops and grills steak, seafood and chicken on a large steel grill right before your eyes. Our chilled, sake-infused Wasabi Cocktail will have you flipping too. deck 6
- Le Bistro - Romance is in the air at our signature French restaurant situated toward the top of the ship among floor-to-ceiling windows offering spectacular views. Elegant interiors, crisp white linens and attentive servers make this an intimate dining experience. By the end of your meal, you might just be proclaiming c’est magnifique! deck 17
- Los Lobos - Bienvenido a Los Lobos, a premium Mexican restaurant celebrating traditional flavours with a modern twist. From handcrafted margaritas to carne asada marinated in guajillo chiles and tequila to Ibarra chocolate ice cream topped with dulce de leche sauce, the chefs at Los Lobos focus on the details and unique flavour combinations. deck 8
- Aqua Park - Slide into the time of your life. With two multistorey waterslides on board, Norwegian Bliss let’s you rush to adventure over and over again. Make it the best of three on Aqua Racer, our tandem waterslide at sea. And then get a thrill as you whoosh over the side of the ship on the double loop, Ocean Loops. Or call it a lazy day and lounge by the pools and hot tubs with a frozen drink in hand. However you like to make a splash, the Aqua Park is overflowing with excitement.
- Kids’ Aqua Park - They’ll splish. They’ll splash. They’ll definitely have a blast. Whether they want to zoom down a tube slide or get drenched by tipping buckets or water cannons, kids will have the best of times at our new interactive Kids’ Aqua Park.
Bars and Lounges
- The Cellars - Pull up a stool and take a Merlot for a swirl as you laugh with some of your closest friends. Pair your favorite vintage with some light bites from La Cucina, or elevate your wine IQ with programs meant for experts and novices alike at the Tasting Table. For four generations, the Mondavi name has been intimately linked with prestige winemaking in Napa Valley. And now, they’re bringing their best blends and unparalleled knowledge to The Cellars – A Michael Mondavi Family Wine Bar. deck 8
- Skyline Bar - Hit the jackpot in more ways than one at Skyline Bar. Nestle into plush interiors and take in the changing view. Our high-definition digital landscapes illuminate this cocktail lounge with ever changing moods. It’s the perfect spot to have a cocktail before dinner, meet friends after the show or just press your luck with bar-top poker screens that give winning at the bar a whole new meaning. deck 7
- Sugarcane Mojito Bar - Freshly muddled just the way you like, enjoy a refreshing mojito with friends – day or night. deck 8
- The Cavern Club - Pull up a chair in the legendary Liverpool club where the Beatles performed. Sip your Scotch Sour during an evening of good company and great music with a Beatles cover band. This is your ticket to ride down Penny Lane, perhaps in a Yellow Submarine. Don’t wish you’d experienced the magic yesterday. Come together tonight and get back to the groovy days with Norwegian. deck 8
- Maltings Whiskey Bar - Sit starboard, right alongside the sea where the view is intoxicating. Good times flow indoors, too. With a unique international variety of spirits, you can sip your way around the world without leaving your chair. deck 8
- The District Brew House - Settle in with your friends beside floor-to-ceiling windows and order one of more than 50 different bottled beers or any of the 24 draft beers on tap. Toast another awesome day with specialty cocktails. Scream your lungs out alongside live music. Or get a little wild inside the photo booth. What happens in The District, stays in The District. deck 8
- The Local - The Local offers classic American fare in a relaxed pub atmosphere 24 hours a day. With popular dishes like Chicken Pot Pie and Fish n’ Chips to daily dinner specials like Prime Rib, The Local has all your favourite comfort foods. So try a few of the many beers and catch a game on the two-story TV screen. deck 7
- A-List Bar - Between Los Lobos and Cagney’s Steakhouse, A-List Bar is the perfect spot to be the centre of attention or simply be at the centre of it all. Named after one of our famous A-listers, Andy Stuart, President & CEO of Norwegian Cruise Line, A-List Bar will shake up the night with hand-crafted margaritas and a seriously good time. deck 8
- Humidor Cigar Lounge - Bring your favourite whiskey cocktail from Maltings into Humidor to pair with a good smoke. With comfortable leather chairs and a fully-stocked humidor, this is the ideal setting to recline and connect with friends, both new and old. deck 8
- Mixx - Cocktails and conversations are always stirring at this hip modern bar located between Taste and Savor. Meet up for drinks with friends before dinner or swing by after to listen to some live piano. Mixx is the place to be seen!
- Spice H2O - Inspired by the renowned summer beach parties on the island of Ibiza, Spice H20 is an adult-only escape. By day, you can soak in hot tubs or sip cold cocktails from your reclined lounge chair. By night, it’s a whole different beat. Let loose and dance beneath the stars as vibrant images display on the huge video screen. deck 17
Our award-winning casino offers plenty of thrilling casino games for every type of player, whether you’re a beginner or regular at the poker table. Find your lucky seat at one of our many poker machines and in our non-smoking area. Or play in the big leagues with any number of table games. No matter what you prefer, there’s always a way for you to get lucky.
Entertainment - Shows and Performances
- Jersey Boys - “Oh, What A Night” is not only a hit song by The Four Seasons but also what you’ll be saying after an evening at the blockbuster musical, Jersey Boys. Journey from the gritty streets of Jersey to glamour and international fame as you follow the incredible true story of Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons. The band will rock your night with their timeless songs that include “Big Girls Don’t Cry,” “Walk Like A Man” and “Can’t Take My Eyes Off You.” Too good to be true? Not if you’re cruising aboard Norwegian Bliss!
- The Cavern Club - Pull up a chair in the legendary Liverpool club where the Beatles performed. Sip your Scotch Sour during an evening of good company and great music with a Beatles cover band. This is your ticket to ride down Penny Lane, perhaps in a Yellow Submarine. Don’t wish you’d experienced the magic yesterday. Come together tonight and get back to the groovy days with Norwegian.
- Happy Hour Prohibition – The Musical - Travel back in time to January 16, 1919 – the eve of the Prohibition era – for a rip roaring good time with the interactive show, Happy Hour Prohibition – The Musical. Set in world famous Madam Lulu’s New Orleans speakeasy, tantalizing madams will regale you with tales of bootleggers and some of the era’s most famous tunes that will have you dancing in the aisles. Savour five of your own Prohibition Era specialty cocktails, each with a modern twist, while enjoying an unforgettable night.
- Social Comedy and Night Club - A great night out always includes laughter and good friends. So you can bet on an awesome time at Social – Norwegian’s upscale venue that flows from comedy club to night club. Jump start the evening with two talented stand-up comedians that will loosen you up with lots of laughs. And then let loose on the dance floor as a DJ spins your favorite tracks late into the night.
We know a thing or two about letting the good times roll for everyone. And with our interactive Kids’ Aqua Park and fleetwide complimentary youth programmes – Splash Academy and Entourage – there’s excitement for all ages on board.
- Guppies - Hosted by an Early Years Coordinator, Guppies is perfect to for Norwegian’s youngest guests. Enjoy up to two hours a day of interactive parent-child activities, including sensory play, paining and more.
- Splash Academy - Your little ones will have a blast inside Splash Academy where they can enjoy creative play, sports and more. From themed activities to parties, our youth staff has a knack for this stuff. Or drop off the kids during supervised Group Sitting on port days or in the evening and make it a romantic night out.
- Entourage - Movies. Art. Music. Video games. Dance parties. Welcome to Entourage – a retreat for teens looking to have fun and hang out with people their own age. One thing’s for sure: absolutely, positively, no parents allowed.
Experience the latest trends in fashion, take home a souvenir designed by world-famous artist Guy Harvey, or stop by to shop for your favoite brands of liquor or cigarettes, all at the best tax and duty free prices.
There are plenty of ways to be pampered. Unwind in the Thermal Suite with a steam or a dip in the Vitality Pool. Check out the Salt Room. Chill out in our unique Snow Room. Or simply indulge in a hot-stone massage. You deserve it.
- Mandara Spa - Welcome to Mandara Spa. Start with a hot-stone massage, one of over 50 specialty treatments offered by our well-trained massage therapists. Then unwind in the Thermal Suite with a steam or a dip in the Vitality Pool. Within these tranquil walls, experience the Salt Room, a dramatic grotto surrounded with layers of body-cleansing salt crystals. Or work up a sweat in our Fitness Center. Feel like a million in a spa and fitness center that’s truly remarkable.
- Thermal Suite - Blow off a little steam in the dry sauna. Take a dip in the Vitality Pool. Enjoy a warm waterfall cascading onto your shoulders and back. Relax in a heated tiled lounger and ease all your worries away.
- Barber Shop - Whether it's a fresh shave or to trim up that haircut, the Barber Shop will keep you looking your best at sea.
- Salon Service - Take a little “me” time with a range of salon services like manicures, pedicures and facials.
- Massage Treatments - Choose from a wide variety of massage treatments, including hot-stone massages, seaweed massages, Swedish massages, even a Balinese remedy for stress relief!
- Fitness Center - Come and feel the burn at our state-of-the-art fitness center. Show off your moves during a high-energy Zumba® class. Feel totally zen during a Pilates session. Break a sweat while pumping some iron. Or seek inner peace with an ocean view yoga class. Staying fit has never been easier.
Sports & Fitness
- Race Track - See the ocean blur by as you take hairpin turns on the largest racetrack at sea. Get ready for a thrilling ride on this two-level competitive track while putting your driving skills to the test. Blue skies above and turquoise waters below! - Deck 19
- Laser Tag - Human colonisers have lost contact with Planet Earth. It’s up to you to find them while searching an abandoned spaceship in this fast-action experience at sea. Whether friends or family are joining you on this mission, the fate of the world is in your hands. - Deck 20
The best way to cruise Alaska just got better as Norwegian Joy joins her sister ship Norwegian Bliss starting April 2019. Find your happy place on board Norwegian Joy when she cruises year-round from the west coast to Alaska, the Mexican Riviera, and Panama Canal from Miami and Los Angeles. Enjoy a rush like no other as you race in the middle of the ocean on a thrilling two–level race track. Immerse yourself in all the wonder of a virtual world in the Galaxy Pavilion. Be pampered in luxury in our new, spacious and beautifully appointed Concierge accommodation. Explore the wilds of Alaska including pods of whales up close in untouched Icy Strait Point. Enjoy holiday experiences that will delight your senses and calm your soul on Norwegian Joy.
- Vessel: Norwegian Joy
- Year: 2017
- Beam: 136
- Cruising speed: 23
- Crew: 1,821
- Gross Tonnage: 167,725
- Onboard Currency: US Dollars
- Passenger Capacity: 3802
- Aqua Park
- Fat Cats Jazz & Blues Club
- 180-degree Observation Lounge
- 24-Hour Room Service
- Happy Hour Prohibition – The Musical
- Race Track & Laser Tag
- Tony Award®-winning musical, Jersey Boys
Norwegian Joy - Deck Plans
Cruise code: JOY-20191215-07-LAX-LAX
Mexican Riviera Cruise
- Departing from Los Angeles
- Norwegian Joy
- Government Tax
- Onboard Accommodation
- In-stateroom TV programming (except for on-demand movies)
- Dedicated Kids & Teen (ages 2-17) programming & spaces during at sea days until 10:30 pm and from departure until 10:30 pm during port days
- Meals in the complimentary dining venues
- Iced Tea, some juices in the buffet (for breakfast), regular coffee, tea and ice water
- All entertainment onboard unless it’s part of a dining entertainment production
- Poolside activities
- Access to fitness facilities
- Select onboard presentations
- Sports Court activities
- Use of outdoor pools and hot tubs
Frequently asked questions
Cruising is such a great value holiday as your fare includes accommodations, all main meals onboard ship, onboard daytime activities, and night-time entertainment including live stage shows. One reason cruising is good value is because you'll know what most of your holiday will cost before you go. Generally your only extra onboard expenses could be your beverages (though these are sometimes included on luxury ships), optional shore excursions, personal services such as spa treatments, and any purchases at the gift and duty free shops.
All your main meals are included on a cruise. Typically for breakfast, lunch and dinner there is an a la carte option (order from a menu) or a buffet option. There is so much choice available, and the food is excellent. However, your cruise doesn't always just include these 3 main meals. You can in fact eat non-stop for 24 hours a day if you like.
Most cruise lines also offer specialty dining as an alternative option to the main restaurants. There is typically a small cover charge for this. However, the food is well worth it, and the specialty restaurants are normally smaller and more intimate than the main restaurants so they make for a great place to celebrate a special occasion.
The entertainment on board comes in many different styles and formats but is always included in the cruise fare. In the evening there are shows in the main show lounge (except small ship cruising). Typically there are two sessions a night so, depending on your dinner time, you can always catch the show. The style of these shows changes daily. Some nights it will include all of the ship’s entertainment crew with a Las Vegas style production. Other nights there may be a guest entertainer or comedian. There is something for everyone.
The entertainment doesn't stop with the nightly performances. Each night the ship provides a newsletter detailing all the activities that will take place the following day. These activities may include dance classes, arts and crafts, table tennis, live music, tournaments, trivia quizzes, recent release movies, and other deck games and deck parties. The great thing about a cruise is that you can do as much or as little as you like. If your idea of a holiday is sitting back with a good book, you can do that. If you like to be entertained there is no shortage of entertainment.
One of the main reasons for a cruise making such a great family holiday is the “kids club” facilities offered on board, and they are all included in your cruise fare. Typically the kids clubs are broken into 3 different age groups - 3 to 6 years, 7 to 12 years, and 13 – 17 years. In these dedicated children’s facilities they are looked after by trained staff and the facilities are open from 9am – 10pm. Parents can check their children into the “kids club” whenever it suits them. Children love these facilities as it is “their space” aboard the ship.
NB Each cruise line has limited space on board the ship for children as the kids club facilities can cater for a limited number of children, and any child booked onto a cruise has access to the kids club. If you are planning on taking a cruise during the school holidays then you need to book early as the children's space will sell out. Also, while most cruise lines have kids club facilities there are some exceptions (not common) so you should check this at time of booking.
The chances are you will not get seasick. On a cruise most people do not suffer from motion sickness. However, if you are going to get seasick then it is likely to happen in the first 24 hours. If you limit the amount of alcohol you consume and activities you do in the first 24 hours you can reduce the chance of this happening. Another thing you can do is select a midship cabin on a lower deck. A cabin in the middle of the ship (midship) will experience the least amount of movement.
There are a number of other precautions/medications you can take, and these can be purchased before you travel at a pharmacy or health shop. Otherwise you can buy them on board.
The best thing you can do if you feel seasick is visit the ship’s doctor. They can give you an injection that will give you relief from your seasickness within 30 minutes. You have planned and saved for your holiday, don't ruin it by feeling sick. Visit the doctor for the injection and get it treated straight away. If you have travel insurance then you can claim this back.
IMPORTANT: A visit to the doctor on board will cost you money so we strongly recommend you get travel insurance before you depart on your holiday.
Terms and conditions for this cruise
Frequently Asked Questions
Shore excursions are pre-organised tours & sightseeing options that you purchase on board for when your ship is in a port of call. Every ship has a “Shore Ex” desk with qualified staff who can advise you of different excursions available, what’s best to do and generally help you with information on the particular region your ship is visiting.
Shore excursions can be booked on board your ship however some cruise lines allow you to pre-book and pay for excursions online. If there is a tour you really want to do then we recommend you pre-book it as popular tours do sell out.
Shore excursions are not compulsory, you are free to go ashore and return to the ship as many times as you like.
When you go ashore it is important to note:
You must take your cruise I.D. card (ticket) as proof for re-embarking.
The city or town you are visiting may not be close to the port where the ship is docked, cruise lines normally organise shuttle buses (at a minimal charge) throughout the day to and from the city centre.
You must return to the ship at the stipulated time as the ship WILL NOT wait for late passengers.
Tour costs vary depending on the activity, itinerary and inclusions. There is always a wide variety on offer for all age groups and abilities that can start from as little as $25.
Sometimes you can book your tour, when you arrive at your port, direct from the operator at a much cheaper price. However, this comes with a buyer beware warning. The operators used by the cruise line are trusted professionals so you will not be ripped off. Also, if something goes wrong on your tour, the cruise line knows where you are and will take the necessary steps to pick you up if your vehicle has broken down. In extreme cases they will even hold the ship's departure for you if you are late returning from a tour booked through the ship. They will not wait if you go direct through the operator, as they will not know where you are.
Unlike airlines, there are no luggage restrictions on a cruise. However you need to consider that you need to store it in your cabin for your holiday. There is plenty of storage space in your cabin but if you are travelling in a quad cabin you may want to impose your own restrictions.
NB It is important to remember that airlines have different luggage restrictions, so if you are flying either pre or post cruise then you may want to keep within their allowances.
Cruise lines around the world do not all operate using the same onboard currency. The currency varies from cruise line to cruise line with the most common currency being US dollars. P&O Cruises Australia, Carnival Spirit and the Sun and Dawn Princess all use Australian dollars as their onboard currency.
Cruising is a cashless society which means when you purchase anything on board you do not pay for it in cash. When you board the ship it is like checking into a hotel, you can either give a credit card imprint or the cruise line will take a cash deposit of approximately $300. You are then given a “cruise card”. Your cruise card is your door key (on most ships), has your dinner table number on it (for traditional dining), and it is used for making any purchases aboard.
When you make a purchase with your cruise card, it is swiped and a receipt is printed that you will need to sign. The cost of the purchase is then added to your onboard account which you settle at the end of your cruise.
Many cruises on our websites come with onboard credits. This could be from a special promotion that is being run by the cruise line or because of the relationship we have with the cruise lines that allows us to select certain cruises to receive onboard credit. The amount of onboard credit does normally depend on the length of the cruise.
If your reservation receives onboard credit we will confirm this with you in writing and then your onboard account will automatically be in credit for the amount we have confirmed to you. This credit can be used towards any onboard expenditure that is charged back to your cabin. It is important to note that if you do not spend all of your onboard credit it will not be refunded to you in cash so it is best you spend it all while on board.
Tipping/gratuities are a big issue for a lot of Australasian cruise passengers as it is not our custom to reward good service in this way. What cruise passengers need to consider is that outside of Australasia, the remuneration for personnel in the service industry is quite low. Hence, to keep up a high standard, employees have the incentive of earning additional income via the tips they receive. At the end of the day, how much you tip is up to you.
The most common way cruise lines suggest tipping, is that they add a suggested amount to your daily onboard account. You can choose to keep that on your account or you can ask the purser to remove it. This suggested amount is divided out amongst your cabin steward, your dinner waiter, your assistant waiter, your wine steward, and maitre d’.
Some cruise lines ask passengers to wait until the end of the cruise and they discreetly leave an envelope in your cabin in which to place the appropriate amount. Some cruise lines state that the fare you have paid includes gratuities. Some cruise lines ask that you pre-pay the gratuities with your cruise fare prior to your holiday departure.
Again, the amount you tip is up to you (unless it is prepaid) and it isn't intended to have a negative impact on your holiday. Do what feels most comfortable to you.
The rules surrounding where you can smoke on board a cruise ship vary from cruise line to cruise line. However, none have taken steps to ban smoking completely. Most only allow smoking in designated areas on the open decks. Many have banned smoking on cabin balconies as this poses a fire risk.
Many cruise lines have rules restricting you from taking your own alcohol on board your cruise ship. If you have pre purchased duty free alcohol the ship will take it off you when you board and store it away for you. This alcohol will be delivered to your cabin the night before you disembark. The same applies if you purchase it when you are in port. Any purchases made on board will also be delivered the night before you disembark.
However, Princess Cruises will allow you to bring a bottle of wine aboard which you can drink at dinner or in your cabin.
These restrictions were put in place to create a safer environment on board your cruise ship, where people drink within a controlled drinking environment.
Still have questions? Let us know through this quick enquiry form here.
Fill in your details and question/s and a cruise expert will get back to you shortly.
Your enquiry has been received. We ll get back to you shortly.
You might also like these related cruise deals
Did you know?
Most cabins accommodate up to 4 guests. You might need several cabins.
We can still help you.
- You will need to complete this booking first. Enquire now and proceed to the final steps.
- Once done, we will offer you a way to come back and book the next cabin.
Easier to talk? 1300134126