- "Highly recommend CRUISESALEFINDER."
- V. Thiel, WA
- 1300 13 41 26
Being surrounded by the diverse and historically significant countries of Europe, Africa and the Middle East can really do wonders for a sea. The Mediterranean benefits not only from this but from a range of other assets: rocky and dramatic coastlines, sandy beaches, charming islands, turquoise waters and its very own climate, the subtropical Mediterranean climate with hot, dry summers and pleasantly mild winters. Read more
- 14 nights on Azura
- Save up to 13% *Departs 2 Apr 2017
- 14 nights on Prinsendam
- Save up to 25% *Departs 2 Apr 2017
- 20 nights on Prinsendam
- Save up to 31% *Departs 2 Apr 2017
- 5 nights on Majestic Princess
- Departs 4 Apr 2017
- 27 nights on Prinsendam
- Save up to 33% *Departs 9 Apr 2017
- 7 nights on Majestic Princess
- Departs 9 Apr 2017
- 15 nights on Koningsdam
- Departs 15 Apr 2017
- All Inclusive All Inclusive Cruising: Unlimited Beverages Including Mini-Bars; Gratuities Included; Fine Dining; Evening Under the Stars; Inspiring Enrichment Program plus more
- 16 nights on Seabourn Quest
- Save up to 69% *Departs 15 Apr 2017
- 14 nights on Britannia
- Save up to 13% *Departs 16 Apr 2017
- 7 nights on Majestic Princess
- Save up to 57% *Departs 16 Apr 2017
- All Inclusive All Inclusive Cruising: Complimentary drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic); Gratuities; Aza-Mazing Evenings; Laundry; Port Shuttle Services where available plus more
- 7 nights on Azamara Quest
- Save up to 25% *Departs 18 Apr 2017
- 11 nights on Vision Of The Seas
- Save up to 25% *Departs 19 Apr 2017
- 14 nights on Crown Princess
- Departs 22 Apr 2017
- 12 nights on Azura
- Save up to 13% *Departs 23 Apr 2017
A Mediterranean cruise seamlessly blends beaches and natural beauty with urban attractions and staggering history. It is the cradle of empires, and on a cruise ship you can follow the trade routes of Romans, Greeks, Egyptians and many other ancient peoples.
Mediterranean cruise lines
With so many amazing things to see, it's no wonder that there are so many cruise lines sailing in the Mediterranean. From the European MSC or P&O to the North American Princess and Royal Caribbean lines, big ships abound. Boutique and luxury lines also have their place, with Azamara, Silversea and others taking advantage of their smaller ships to visit ports unheard of on a mainstream itinerary.
Eastern Mediterranean cruises explore the area from the Adriatic to the Holy Land. This include sthe Greek islands which are always a highlight on a Med cruise, with their whitewashed buildings on cliffs and hillsides overlooking sparkling clear waters. Croatia is another favourite, and a cruise in the east might even take you as far as Turkey or Tunisia.
Cruises in the western part of the region include some famous destinations. Want to see Barcelona, Palma, Marseille, Monaco, Rome and Naples? Get onboard a Western Mediterranean cruise and you'll likely visit those places and more. You might even pop round into the Atlantic to call in to Cadiz or Lisbon. Think of the amazing museums, cathedrals and town centres you might see with that itinerary. Better yet, imagine the things you might eat and drink!
No matter which part of the region you visit, a Mediterranean cruise is a fantastic holiday. Browse our Med cruise deals and give your wanderlust a kick start.