Please note: All prices featured are per person (unless otherwise stated), and include non commission fares (taxes, fees and port expenses). Prices and availability are subject to change due to changes made by the Cruise Companies. Prices quoted are based on payments made via BPAY or bank transfer. Visa and Mastercard payments incur a 1.5% transaction fee.
Day 1Auckland Depart: Tue, Feb 26, 2019 @ 18:00
Arrive: Wed, Feb 27, 2019 @ 07:00
Depart: Wed, Feb 27, 2019 @ 19:00
Day 3At Sea
Thu, Feb 28, 2019
Arrive: Fri, Mar 1, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Fri, Mar 1, 2019 @ 23:00
Arrive: Sat, Mar 2, 2019 @ 07:00
Depart: Sat, Mar 2, 2019 @ 14:00
Day 6At Sea
Sun, Mar 3, 2019
Day 7At Sea
Mon, Mar 4, 2019
Arrive: Tue, Mar 5, 2019 @ 07:00
Depart: Tue, Mar 5, 2019 @ 23:59
Arrive: Wed, Mar 6, 2019 @ 00:00
Depart: Wed, Mar 6, 2019 @ 18:30
Day 10At Sea
Thu, Mar 7, 2019
Day 11At Sea
Fri, Mar 8, 2019
Arrive: Sat, Mar 9, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Sat, Mar 9, 2019 @ 17:00
Arrive: Sun, Mar 10, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Sun, Mar 10, 2019 @ 18:00
Day 14At Sea
Mon, Mar 11, 2019
Day 15At Sea
Tue, Mar 12, 2019
Day 16At Sea
Wed, Mar 13, 2019
Arrive: Thu, Mar 14, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Thu, Mar 14, 2019 @ 18:00
Day 18At Sea
Fri, Mar 15, 2019
Day 19At Sea
Sat, Mar 16, 2019
Day 20Komodo Island
Arrive: Sun, Mar 17, 2019 @ 07:00
Depart: Sun, Mar 17, 2019 @ 16:00
Arrive: Mon, Mar 18, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Mon, Mar 18, 2019 @ 23:00
Day 22At Sea
Tue, Mar 19, 2019
Arrive: Wed, Mar 20, 2019 @ 07:00
Depart: Wed, Mar 20, 2019 @ 17:00
Day 24At Sea
Thu, Mar 21, 2019
Arrive: Fri, Mar 22, 2019 @ 10:00
Depart: Fri, Mar 22, 2019 @ 23:59
Day 26Singapore Arrive: Sat, Mar 23, 2019 @ 06:00
- Elegance redefined under a flower-bedecked stained-glass ceiling -- the La Fontaine Dining Room offers award-winning dining at breakfast, lunch and dinner. Aromatic soups, seasonal fish and succulent meats, crisp salads and divine desserts grace a fresh, imaginitive menu.
- Guests who dine at the intimate, reservations-only Pinnacle Grill enjoy a dining experience themed to reflect the Pacific Northwest. Candlelight and fine décor create a romantic ambiance that sets the stage for fresh Northwest dishes and select wines.
- Dedicated youth facilities and activities for kids ages 3 to 12
Bars and Lounges
- Offers sweeping 270° views during the day, and a hip, fashionable nightclub each evening.
- Rich reds and gleaming brass -- these are the essential ingredients for the understated elegance of the Explorer's Lounge. This meeting place for friends old and new offers intimate seating for small gatherings.
- At your service is the Neptune Lounges Concierge, exclusively available to Penthouse and Deluxe Verandah Suite guests. Relax here over breakfast pastries with your favourite newspaper, or gather for evening hors d'oeuvres and cocktails in this timeless, genteel setting.
- Dazzling and daring, the Queen's Lounge is the ultimate show venue with semi-circular seating and brilliant pink and blue décor. Music, theatre, dance, comedy and culture all come to life on its illustrious stage.
- Whether you're learning to navigate your way through a winelist or enhancing your already vast knowledge of vintages and labels, visit the Wine Tasting Room for a fun, informative session with the ship's expert sommelier.
- State-of-the-art demonstration kitchen for gourmet presentations, tasting events and intimate cooking classes.
Sports and Spa
- Work out on the high seas in a state-of-the-art fitness centre complete with machines, free weights, cardio equipment and a personal training consultant. Afterwards, re-hydrate yourself at the juice bar. On offer are carrot, apple, pineapple or vegetable blends.
- Let yourself be pampered in the restful atmosphere of the Greenhouse Spa and Salon. New thermal suites, steam rooms, organic treatments and gentle hands banish stress and fatigue, leaving you relaxed and energized.
- Warm days with light, salty breezes are made for lounging poolside with an icy beverage in one hand and an epic novel in the other. Does this count as doing something or doing nothing? You'll soon know...
- Warm days with light, salty breezes are made for lounging poolside with an icy beverage in one hand and an epic novel in the other.
The ms Amsterdam is the third ship to bear the name of the Dutch capital in Holland America Line's over 135-year history. Built at the Fincantieri shipyard in Marghera, Italy, the ms Amsterdam blends the very latest in shipbuilding technology with the artistry, personalized touches and superior service that has made Holland America Line one of the highest-rated cruise lines in the world.
At the heart of the ms Amsterdam is the Planeto Astrolabium, a commissioned signature sculpture soaring in a three-story atrium. The stunning Astrolabe tracks constellations, the planets, world time and ship time. Dutch heritage and tradition is clearly displayed throughout the ship in original Art Deco pieces that once graced the Nieuw Amsterdam of 1938. For a contemporary touch, works of the noted maritime artist Stephen Card adorn public spaces.
- Vessel: Amsterdam
- Year: 2001
- Beam: 105
- Cruising speed: 23
- Bars/Lounges: 8
- Casino : 1
- Crew: 615
- Gross Tonnage: 61,000
- Gym: Yes
- Onboard Currency: USD
- Passenger Capacity: 1380
- Show Lounge: 2
- Vessel: 3
- Duty Free Shops
- Internet Facilities
- Kids Club
- Laundry Service
Amsterdam - Deck Plans
Cruise code: A915D
Auckland to Singapore Grand World Voyage Cruise
- Departing from Auckland
- TV for in-cabin entertainment
- In cabin safe
- All main meals onboard
- Musical stage shows and entertainment
- Special guest entertainers
- Latest release movies (in cabin and on big screen)
- Choice of Bars and Lounges
- Fully supervised children's programs for ages 3 to 17 years
Terms and conditions for this cruise
You might also like these related cruise deals
You might also like these related cruise deals
Did you know?
Most cabins accommodate up to 4 guests. You might need several cabins.
We can still help you.
- You will need to complete this booking first. Enquire now and proceed to the final steps.
- Once done, we will offer you a way to come back and book the next cabin.
Easier to talk? 1300134126