Try refining you search
- Change your departure date
- Start a new search above
- Try different filter options
- Call our cruise experts: 1300 13 41 26
Cruise Sale Finder is the ideal place to find great deals. Activities are divided into 'Taste, Learn, Revive, Play', exemplifying a clear focus on customer satisfaction and plenty of fun onboard. Cruise holidays to Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Alaska and the Caribbean give Celebrity an international appeal.
Our expert customer service team make booking easy. All you have to do is get online, search for a cheap cruise and we'll do the rest.
Solstice continuing to raise the bar
Celebrity Solstice is Australasia's highest-rated superliner. Sleek and smooth on the ocean, it caters for around 2850 passengers, with Penthouse Suites to small interior cabins at various price grades. A pioneer in its field, Solstice is contemporary, while still retaining the best aspects of classic, elegant cruising through attention to detail and exemplary passenger care. Here's just a taste of what you can look forward to onboard:
- There's a vast selection of dining options, with some of the menus created by featured chef James Beard. The main Grand Epernay Dining Room is a cavalcade of light, fine flavours and ocean views, while Murano always offers something fresh and new. Silk Harvest is the first Celebrity Asian restaurant, satisfying your Chinese, Japanese, Thai or Vietnamese cravings. And if you're a wine connoisseur, Cellar Masters is an ideal bar selection. Or try a cocktail in the ice-topped Martini Bar.
- For those of an active disposition, there's plenty to fill your time. Why not take in the Lawn Club: the first ship to have 'real' grass growing. Extensive testing allowed the creation of this remarkable green-space. Maybe try some bowling or pick up a golf putter. The Hot Glass Show is another unique Celebrity entertainment, while at night-time the circus comes to life in one of three high-energy shows. Quasar is ideal for hitting the dance floor, with the Ensemble Lounge slightly lower-key in terms of beats per minute.
- You can enjoy a more holistic journey, with the AquaSpa taking up two decks. There are actually AquaSpa-class cabins if you really want to splash out. A massive fitness centre is sure to get your heart racing, while thermal suites offer steam and shower mist rooms. Heated tiled beds deliver the ultimate in drifting away, or indulge in a Herbal Poultice and Bamboo massage.
The best Celebrity cruise deal
With more than 70 destinations to choose from, Celebrity's Australasian programme is an exciting one. Crusing from Sydney, Fremantle, Auckland and Honolulu, there's an 18-night Trans Pacific journey from Honolulu to Sydney, with shorter trips incorporating the South Pacific and Fiji. There's also a two-week Sydney to Auckland venture (and vice-versa), alongside a variety of other itineraries. Cruise Sale Finder has all of the options you need to find the right cruise!