- "You cannot go past cruisesalefinder.com.au"
- I. Percival, WA
- 1300 13 41 26
World Cruise Sectors
World voyages are a lifelong dream for many dedicated cruise lovers. What could be better than a round-the-world cruise, visiting far-flung and exotic destinations for months on end? While a fully fledged circumnavigation might be currently out of reach due to lack of funds or free time, you can experience a slice of the excitement with a world cruise sector. Read more
- 16 nights on Queen Mary 2
- Save up to 51% *Departs 27 Jan 2017
- 13 nights on Queen Victoria
- Save up to 15% *Departs 3 Feb 2017
- 21 nights on Queen Elizabeth
- Save up to 52% *Departs 4 Feb 2017
- 17 nights on Queen Elizabeth
- Save up to 69% *Departs 4 Feb 2017
- 17 nights on Queen Victoria
- Save up to 57% *Departs 16 Feb 2017
- 4 nights on Queen Mary 2
- Save up to 15% *Departs 18 Feb 2017
- 5 nights on Queen Mary 2
- Save up to 20% *Departs 25 Feb 2017
- 15 nights on Queen Elizabeth
- Save up to 74% *Departs 26 Feb 2017
- 13 nights on Queen Elizabeth
- Save up to 79% *Departs 28 Feb 2017
- 33 nights on Amsterdam
- Save up to 23% *Departs 2 Mar 2017
- 55 nights on Amsterdam
- Save up to 21% *Departs 2 Mar 2017
- 18 nights on Pacific Princess
- Departs 2 Mar 2017
- All Inclusive All Inclusive Cruising: Unlimited Beverages Including Mini-Bars; Unlimited Shore Excursions; Gratuities; In-Suite Dining plus More
- 33 nights on Seven Seas Voyager
- Departs 6 Mar 2017
- Twin Cabin from
- per person view
- 24 nights on Queen Victoria
- Save up to 83% *Departs 11 Mar 2017
By choosing a particular part of the journey, be it a few days or a few weeks, you can tailor your world sector to the things you most want to see. The possibilities are endless!
Globetrotting cruise lines
World cruises - and their sectors - are available on a number of major cruise lines, so you can combine your favourite cruising style with the places you've always wanted to see. Cunard offers perhaps the most well-known world cruises and world sector cruises, a traditional line with rich nautical history. It's not the only one, however - you can also board a world cruise sector with Holland America, P&O UK or Princess.
The world is your oyster
The beauty of embarking on a world cruise sector is the sheer reach of these lengthy voyages. A world cruise takes in a vast array of destinations, and you can choose a sector long or short which visits the best of the bunch according to your own travel tastes.
To which part of the world would your wanderlust take you? Australia, New Zealand and South Pacific sectors are available, but why not go further afield? Experience the sights and sounds of Asia, the history and splendour of the Mediterranean, or the sun and sand of the Caribbean. You can also go beyond the typical cruising grounds. A world cruise sector might see you in a souk market in the Middle East, on the beach in Cape Town, perusing the museums and galleries of Colombo in Sri Lanka or traversing the Panama Canal.
Time to start planning now, you've got a lot of world to see!