Win the Ultimate Alaskan Cruise from Cruise Sale Finder Full Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes, form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter is Cruise Republic Ltd, Suite 3.01 / 11 Queens Road, Melbourne, Victoria 3004, 03 8352 4463
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
3. Promotion commences at 9am AEST on 27/12/2014 and closes at 12pm AEST on 01/03/2015 (Promotional Period). Please note Promotion commences from 08/01/2015 for Victorian Residents.
4. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence, employment status, booking reference and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
5. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
6. Only one (1) entry permitted per person.
7. Winners will be notified by email by 12pm AEST 03/03/2015.
How to Enter
8. To enter, entrants must, within the Promotional Period,belong to or sign up to the Cruise Sale Finder (website of Cruise Republic mailing list. Entrants register for the draw by supply their first name, last name, and email address (the Entry).
9. By entering, the entrant warrants that the Entry:
a. is a valid email address, and was created by the entrant;
b. does not breach the intellectual property rights of any person;
10. All entries become the property of the Promoter and will not be returned to the entrant.
11. This promotion is a game chance. The winner will be randomly drawn from all the valid entries.
12. The draw will take place at the end of the Promotional Period at Cruise Republic Ltd, Suite 3.01 / 11 Queens Road, Melbourne at 1:00 pm AEST on 02/03/2015. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12a The winner will be notified by email. The winner will be announced in the next applicable newsletter from Cruise Sale Finder and will be named on the Cruise Sale Finder Website and Facebook page from 02/03/2015. The winner must confirm acceptance of the prize by 10/03/2015 by replying to the notification email.
13. If a winner does not accept the prize within the specified time limit, the winner forfeits the prize and a re-draw will occur at the same time and location as the original draw on 10/03/2015 and the new winner will be notified by email and announced in the next applicable newsletter from Cruise Sale Finder and will be named on the Cruise Sale Finder Website and Facebook page from 10/03/2015. The winner must confirm acceptance of the prize by 17/03/2015 by replying to the notification email.
14. A 7 night cruise on Celebrity Solstice from Seattle, USA in a Royal Suite for two (2) people on 21 August 2015. The prize includes:
a. Return Premium Economy Class flights to Seattle, departing from either Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide, or Perth; and
b. One nights pre cruise accommodation in Seattle
c. One night post cruise accommodation in Seattle
d. 7 night accommodation in a Royal Suite for 2 people on Celebrity Solstice;
e. Meals, including specialty dining restaurants
f. Classic beverage package
g. Prepaid gratuities
h. Selected onboard activities, evening entertainment, and access to nightclubs (with the exception of those activities and facilities which have an additional cover charge) for 2 people.
15. Total prize pool value is up to AU$19,650
16. The prize does not include flights and/or transfers to/from the winner's home to the departure airport. Any costs associated with transport to/from the departure airport will be the responsibility of the winner and will not be borne by the Promoter. Shore excursions or other onboard activities, spending money, additional meals, taxes, insurance, passports, visas, vaccinations, transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not included
17. The winner or their travelling companion must be over the age of 18. Alcohol consumption and gambling onboard are restricted to passengers aged 21 years of age or older.
18. Each winner and their companion are responsible for ensuring that they have necessary and valid travel documentation including, passports, any requisite visas and vaccinations. The winner and travel companion will be responsible for any expenses incurred in obtaining necessary travel documentation, including any fines, or penalties incurred as a result of not having the requisite travel documentation. Itinerary to be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. A credit card imprint or cash deposit will be required from the winner at check-in in order to board the cruise ship, for all incidental charges. If Celebrity Cruises determines in it's reasonable discretion that travel by a winner or their companion presents a risk to the health and safety of any person on the vessel, Celebrity Cruises may refuse travel to the winner or their companion.
19. The prize must be taken on 21st of August 2015 which will mark the commencement of the cruise. The prize is only available on this date and cannot be changed once the booking has been made. If the winner and travelling companion are, for whatever reason, unable to travel on the nominated date, or do not take an element of the prize within the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner.
20. Standard terms and conditions of travelling with Celebrity Cruise Lines will apply, including any applicable age restrictions. See Booking and Passage Terms and Conditions at http://www.cruisesalefinder.com.au/alaska_tracy_arm_fjord_6163_1555041_australia_cruise_sale_package.html?pickup_date=2015-08-01#terms which passengers will be bound by.
21. Celebrity Cruises reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner and/or his/her travelling companion to take part in any or all aspects of the prize if Celebrity Cruises determines in its absolute discretion that a winner and/or his/her travelling companion are not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the prize, or if they pose a risk to the safety and wellbeing of any other passenger.
22. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
23. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
24. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
25. The Promoter may (but is not obliged to) at any time reject and/or remove from access by the public or disqualify or invalidate any Entry that it considers (in its sole judgment) infringes these terms and conditions. The Promoter will have no liability to entrants in that regard. If this occurs in respect of a winning Entry, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to the next best valid Entry.
26. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
27. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
28. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
29. Except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law the Promoter: Is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on any computer system or at any website, or any combination thereof, including (but not limited to) any injury or damage to participants or any other person's property related to or resulting from participation in this Promotion; accepts no responsibility for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in connection with this Promotion, or by any technical error that may occur in the course of this Promotion; and accepts no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access.
30. To the fullest extent permitted by law (including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth)) and without limiting any other conditions of entry, the Promoter may, in its discretion, terminate, modify or suspend this promotion. All entrants participating in this promotion at the point of termination, modification or suspension of the promotion will be notified by the Promoter by email. In the event of modification or suspension of the promotion, the entrant may choose to terminate their participation in the promotion at no cost.
31. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner, winner's travel companion or entrant; or (f) attendance at the prize event.
32. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
33. The Promoter makes no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any destination. International travel advice can be obtained from various sources, including government, local consular offices and the web site of the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade.
34. As a condition of accepting a prize, each winner and his/her companion must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
35. The Promoter and Celebrity Cruises collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and administer the prize and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers and prize suppliers in the United States and, as required, to regulatory authorities in Australia, New Zealand and the ports of call on the prize cruise itinerary. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter.
36. NSW Permit number: LTPS/14/10265
37. VIC Permit Number: KEPL-9RW8HW-1