- "Highly recommend CRUISESALEFINDER."
- V. Thiel, WA
- 1300 13 41 26
Barcelona cruise deals
Beautiful Barcelona on the coast of Spain is a fantastic place to take a holiday - and to depart on a cruise in the Mediterranean and beyond! This page is where you'll find all kinds of Barcelona cruise deals - specials, last-minute cruises, packages, and some of the cheapest fares available. Look no further, your getaway starts here now! Read more
- 10 nights on Norwegian Spirit
- Departs 22 Mar 2017
- 7 nights on MSC Splendida
- Departs 31 Mar 2017
- 11 nights on Norwegian Spirit
- Departs 1 Apr 2017
- 16 nights on Rotterdam
- Save up to 64% *Departs 13 Apr 2017
- 9 nights on Norwegian Epic
- Departs 14 Apr 2017
- All Inclusive All Inclusive Cruising: Unlimited Beverages Including Mini-Bars; Gratuities Included; Fine Dining; Evening Under the Stars; Inspiring Enrichment Program plus more
- 16 nights on Seabourn Quest
- Save up to 71% *Departs 15 Apr 2017
- 7 nights on Majestic Princess
- Save up to 28% *Departs 16 Apr 2017
- 21 nights on Majestic Princess
- Save up to 34% *Departs 16 Apr 2017
- 14 nights on Majestic Princess
- Save up to 26% *Departs 16 Apr 2017
- All Inclusive All Inclusive Cruising: Complimentary drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic); Gratuities; Aza-Mazing Evenings; Laundry; Port Shuttle Services where available plus more
- 7 nights on Azamara Quest
- Departs 18 Apr 2017
- 7 nights on Norwegian Epic
- Departs 23 Apr 2017
- 10 nights on Vision Of The Seas
- Save up to 25% *Departs 30 Apr 2017
- 7 nights on Norwegian Epic
- Departs 30 Apr 2017
- 12 nights on Brilliance Of The...
- Save up to 25% *Departs 1 May 2017
At first glance, Barcelona is like any other seaside European city: beaches, restaurants, historic buildings and bars by the seaside. Take a closer look, however, and its quirky character begins to make itself known. From the whimsical and imposing Sagrada Familia, still under construction, and various other examples of Anton Gaudi's weird and wonderful architecture, to the wide-ranging talents of the street performers on Las Ramblas, you won't be bored in Barcelona.
With the bright blue Mediterranean stretching out before you, you won't want to leave the city unless it's to set sail and explore. The waterfront area around Port Vell was once a dilapidated district of warehouses and yards, but after an urban renewal program it's become a focal point of the city and a great spot to begin your cruise from Barcelona.
Barcelona cruise lines and destinations
You can have your pick of many of the major cruise lines when cruising from Barcelona. The city sees departures by the ships of Holland America, Princess, Royal Caribbean, and Celebrity as well as the big European-based cruise lines like MSC, with lines like Carnival and the P&O cruise line passing through the area from time to time. Looking for something a little more intimate? Seabourn, Azamara Club and Oceania also offer Barcelona cruises.
The Mediterranean is one of the world's favourite cruising regions, and it's no wonder that most cruises departing Barcelona head to the various historic ports dotted around its shores. There are very few seas which give a cruiser access to so much diversity: different countries, varied scenery, innumerable cultures, even several continents! Itineraries include places such as Rome and Venice in Italy, Greece and the Greek Islands, Ibiza, the French Riviera and the beautiful Croatian coastline. Some cruises head from Barcelona as far afield as Turkey, Northern Africa or the Canary Islands, even through the Suez Canal to call in at Dubai.
Barcelona cruise port
The port at Barcelona has not one but seven international cruise terminals. These are grouped into two areas. There is also an eighth terminal called Maremagnum Port Vell which is used for cruise ships only occasionally.
The biggest pier for ships is Adossat Quay, where you will find terminals A, B, C and D. From here it is a 30-minute walk to the city centre, and there is also a shuttle service called the T3 Portbus to the bottom of Las Ramblas.
The North, South and East Terminals are found close to Barcelona's World Trade Centre, a little closer to the city centre. It's not far to walk from there to Las Ramblas, and they are also just a few hundred metres from the bus and metro transport networks.