Royal Caribbean's Quantum Global Odyssey is set to raise the bar for cruise holidays in May 2015, incorporating four continents, jaw-dropping onboard entertainment and a unique itinerary never seen before, courtesy of their stunning Quantum of the Seas ship.
- North Star Elevate your holiday to new heights in this magical capsule that takes you more than 300ft into the air, providing incredible views of both the ship itself and the stunning vistas as you cruise in awe.
- SeaPlex From bumper cars and roller-skating, to the basketball court and circus school, there's something for young and old.
- Two70 This spectacular venue offers panoramic views of the ocean by day, then transforms into a three-storey video wall with dramatic performances, light shows and digital scenery. And enjoy a wee tipple at the Ice Bar.
- RipCord A skydiving simulator to truly get the pulse racing.
- Ocean Voyage is an 11-night cruise across the mighty Atlantic from Cape Liberty to Barcelona. Plenty of days spent at sea getting acquainted with the fabulous ship, with plenty of port stops too. You will see Barcelona, Ponta Delgada, Azores, Cartagena and Palma de Mallorca.
- Traverse the Suez Canal in the 16-night sector and see the sights of Europe and the Middle East. Departing May 13, this cruise hits Barcelona, Rome, Naples, Athens, Aqaba and finishes in Dubai.
- Pack in a memorable two weeks visiting India and South-east Asia with 14 nights between Dubai and Singapore. This eastern experience stops at Cochin, Muscat and Penang.
- The three-night option is a Short Malaysia holiday from Singapore, calling at Kuala Lumpur.
- The Exotic Asia sector will take you on a journey from Singapore to the ship's final destination in Shanghai over nine nights. Ports of call include Ho Chi Minh City, Xiamen and Hong Kong.
Get in quick for this amazing opportunity, as tickets will be snapped up quickly. Check out CruiseSaleFinder.co.au for great deals.